Pharyngitis, inflammation of the nose and the back of the oral cavity. Pharyngitis is usually more common in children aged four to seven. There are two different pharyngitis types. Chronic pharyngitis is one of the pharyngitis types. Chronic pharyngitis is usually a long-lasting pharyngitis type but Acute pharyngitis is more painful than chronic pharyngitis. Let’s take a look at 5 questions with chronic pharyngitis
1) What are the symptoms of chronic pharyngitis?
Complaints such as chronic pharyngitis, fever, malaise and resentment are not apparent. The complaints about the throat are much sharper but this does not disappear at all and often occurs.
There are complaints such as dryness, tingling, burning, dryness, foreign body sensation, stabbing, difficulty swallowing in the throat.
2) What are the Causes Of Chronic Pharyngitis?
Causes of chronic pharyngitis vary. Some of these are:
1- Continuous recurrent acute pharyngitis.
2- Smoking cessation.
3- High alcohol consumption.
3) What is the Treatment Of Chronic Pharyngitis?
Diagnosis must be made before treatment begins. This is a detailed otorhinolaryngology examination, and some possible labs include endoscopic and x-ray studies. Bacterial infections are treated with antibiotics, but they provide temporary relief. There is a need for a surgical intervention to open the mouth of the chronic sinusitis closed sinus. So chronic pharyngitis treatment should be doctor-controlled.
4) What Should The Patient Pay Attention To İn The Treatment Of Chronic Pharyngitis?
- Have plenty of rest.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Not being in dusty places and dirty air. To thoroughly ventilate the environment.
- Stay away from food or drinks that are too hot or too cold.
- Stay away from allergen-causing factors.
- Do not drink tea-coffee-alcohol during evening hours in refluxed patients and refrain from overfilling, avoiding acidic, spicy, spicy foods and drinks.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent the dryness of the throat. Gargling with salt water can relieve sore throat.
5) Is Chronic Pharyngitis Have Natural Treatment?
Chronic pharyngitis is a long-term disease, so natural therapies will be short-term solutions.