If you experience burns, dryness, difficulty in swallowing, etc. in your throat, then you have chronic pharyngitis. What is chronic pharyngitis, what are the causes, treatment, and is it dangerous? Let’s examine them a bit.
What is chronic pharyngitis?
Chronic pharyngitis does not have conditions such as fatigue, fever, and the like. The degree of discomfort is small but persistent or occurs frequently. This can lead to other diseases.
What are the causes of chronic pharyngitis?
- Continuous recurrent acute pharyngitis
- Alcohol and cigarette consumption
- Sinus infections
What is the Importance of Chronic Pharyngitis Treatment?
If you do not want to have this disease, you can take a few precautions. These measures include breathing fresh air, do not drinking too cold or hot drinks, not smoking or drinking alcohol, or catching colds.
But if you really have the above symptoms in your illness, and you have a doctor’ s recipe, you should go to the next step. This phase is also the treatment phase. If you do not use medicines given by your doctor and you want a herbal treatment at home, you can use the following chronic pharyngitis home remedies.
- 1 cup of boiled hot water is added to a small spoon of honey. On top of this, chamomile, anise, thyme, sage, mint and yarrow are added. With this mixture, gargles are made every day.
- A small piece of pitch melt in the mouth
- 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon cumin and a small glass of vinegar and a glass of warm water are mixed. This mixture is gargled several times a day.
You can make some remedies for pharyngitis home treatment, as we said to you at the above. Pharyngitis is not really such a serious disease and it is very easy to protect from it. Contrary to what you might think, it does not cause much pain. But it may bother you during the day. And most importantly, it can cause other diseases. Therefore, it should be careful and necessary precautions should be taken.