Is The Sweating of Pharyngitis Patients Harmful?

Pharyngitis is the common name of the throat inflammation. Burning that starts suddenly in the throat, increased pain with swallowing, vomiting, fever, cough, puffy blobs in the throat, white gray inflamed tissues and foul breath are pharyngitis symptoms and signs. 90% of pharyngitis reasons are due to viral (parainfluenza, rhinovirus, adenovirus, herpes simplex) while the remaining 10% are due to bacterial. Pharyngitis, which is common in children aged 4 to 7 years, is rarely seen in children who are 0-1 age range, but the symptoms vary according to the cause of the disease.

Pharyngitis indications caused by bacteria are generally more severe. Most pharyngitis cases heal spontaneously within a few days. Pharyngitis treatment is more symptomatic and varies according to the cause of the disease. In pharyngitis treatment, patients respond to the antibiotic treatments if there is sore throat caused by bacterial infections. Antibiotics do not affect viral sore throat pain. Analgesics are also effective in the treatment of pharyngitis.

What Needs to be Considered About Pharyngitis?

  • Consuming very cold or very hot foods slows the healing of pharyngitis, as it causes irritation in the throat.
  • Liquid food consumption should be paid attention. The meals should have lukewarm soup.
  • It is necessary to get away from the sour, bitter and spicy diet.
  • Acidic foods such as coffee, tea and cola make the condition worse.

  • Speaking loud is harmful to the pharyngitis, as it will irritate the throat.
  • It will be beneficial to drink lukewarm water, especially to make sleeping comfortable at night since disease causes dryness and rash in the throat.
  • Patients need to consume plenty of fluids. Care must be taken here that the liquids to be consumed are warm.

    To avoid dry environments, keep the environment as moist as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *