The most important cause of the sore throat infections. Infection, we mean microbial diseases. Among them, "acute pharyngitis" diseases are called. The most important groups of microbes, viruses, and bacteria. The two treatment methods are different from each other. Featureless viruses, healed completely within a week are diseases by themselves while there are different treatment options that require the use of antibiotic in bacteria.
Which Complications Are Seen Between The Sore Throat?
- Infection in the throat, fever, discharge, sputum, cough with the effects such as the removal of phlegm continues. Examination findings redness may occur.
- The whiteness in the form of tonsillitis in degisikliklik in that area in the mucosa can be seen.
- An increase in saliva secretion at later stages, difficulty swallowing can be seen. This difficulty in swallowing, and neck pain hit somewhere else.
- Ear and neck pains, stiffness in the neck muscles, there may be. Anemia, thyroid, general complaints similar complaints and clinical findings of systemic diseases such as thyroid disease to emerge.
- Also sleep a lot, less sleep, palpitations, sweating, cold-heat won't weight loss-intake.
When Should Be Go To A Doctor?
If the child is very young her throat aching, not only can cry, you can complain. At the same time, you may be on fire, your ears may try to grab and scratch your hands or put it in your mouth, you may have an increase in saliva secretion at night, restless sleep. All these symptoms of sore throat and the child should be taken to a doctor immediately to be considered.
Sore throat, ear infections, tonsillitis, inflammation of the salivary glands, such as acute pharyngitis in children may be a sign of disease that can cause serious problems. In adults, you do not need to immediately run to the doctor for every sore throat. The signs to go to the doctor include:
- Pain that lasts longer than a week
- Weakness, fatigue in the arms and legs
The most appropriate treatment for these bacteria with antibiotics must be applied.